ACCESS NETWORK ENGINEER POSITION DESCRIPTION:
1. Responsible for planning access network, management of the access layer devices.
2. Responsible for protection of access network security, responsible for maintaining the use of VIP customers.
3. Responsible for maintain the DNS server, DHCP Server, network management server.DHCP Server network management server.OA, EMAIL and so on
1. . Bachelor degree in IT or related field
2. . Must be having more than two years work experience in Telecom industry;
3. . Skilled in Microsoft office software.
4. . Knows how to use network management software.
5. . Knows how to use Linux and windows.
6. . Knowledge of TCP /IP, network protocol
7. . Knowledge of STP, DHCP, VRRP, QINQ protocol
8. . Giving priority to those with a CCNP certificate.