ACCOUNTANT - (X4) POSITION DESCRIPTION:
From Daily News, 28th Sept 2016
Sungura Cements Company Limited is a new entrant in to the Tanzanian market and is in the process of launching its production shortly. In order to meet its business needs, we are looking for the following personnel. These positions will be based at Tanga.
Shortlisted candidates who are from Tanga Region would be interviewed in Tanga. Candidates from other regions would be interviewed via Skype. Interviews would be conducted in the 2 week of October 2016
Position Title, Accountant - (4)
• Ensuring Daily closure of cash book duly audited.
• Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
• Maintains and administers accounts payable databases; analyzes and manipulates data and prepares standard.
• Analyze customer accounts for any skipped or partial payments, or customer errors
• Prepare weekly accounts receivable aging report, comments of collection status, analyse of sales outstanding and credit insurance coverage .:
• Calculation of Taxation and timely payment of it
• Calculation of VAT and timely payment of it
• Calculation of Service Tax & Return.
• Party Account reconciliation & Bank reconciliation.
• Maintaining book keeping & tally.
• Finalization of Accounts
• Maintenance of Sales & purchase entries
• Preparing of Vendor Payments-Monthly Liability
• B.Com - Commerce
• 2 to 5 years of experience
• Candidate should have good knowledge of the issues relating to legal compliances.
• Candidate should have working knowledge of Tally ERP 9 .
• Candidate should be willing to work based at Tanga
• Candidate should have knowledge of returns and notices under legal issues
• Candidate should have positive attitude and willing to expand his knowledge
Application Deadline: 09 Oct 2016