We are seeking a suitably qualified high performing professionals (managers) to join our Financial Services assurance division. You will be involved in providing assurance services to our portfolio of international and local clients in the Manufacturing, Construction, Hotel, Toursim and Leisure, Insurance and other sectors. You will be responsible for the execution of the risk based audit approach. In addition, you will have the opportunity to provide a variety of non-assurance services to our clients.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop their technical knowledge of the a number of industries as well as having the opportunity to work with a number of high profile clients.
The position reports to the Partner and will have direct responsibility for a number of audit teams as follows:
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
- Manages project financials, including budget, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
- Addresses situation before they become crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence,
- Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Participate in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal delivery. Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Monitor and control auditing staff.
- Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Be seen as a role model for auditing professionals.
- Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
- Undertake wider office activities, as required.
- Tanzanian National Registered with NBAA as CPA or CPA-PP.
- Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting.
- 6+ years of external audit experience, ideally with exposure to Manufacturing, Construction, Hotel, Toursim and Leisure and insurance.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 5 team members.
Deadline: 05 Oct 2016