FINANCE MANAGER POSITION DESCRIPTION:
FINANCIAL MANAGER – 1 Position
This is an executive position reporting to the Managing Director. We are looking for a Financial Manager who will be responsible for managing accounting systems for the group, ensuring all activities are in compliance with the group’s financial policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
The group of companies is comprised of Rivertrees, Rivergardens, and Earth Products. Corporate offices and this post are located in Usa River, Arusha.
• Bachelor of Commerce, Finance or Accounting degree from a leading University;
• Professional accounting qualification such as CPA or ACCA;
• Minimum of three (3) years management experience in a busy organization in position of Financial Controller, Chief accountant or other relevant senior role;
• Manage accounting and financial matters of the company. This includes bookkeeping, file management, cash and bank management, procurement management, payroll, asset tracking, financial reporting, auditing, regulatory compliance, etc.
• Continually improve the organization’s financial and accounting systems and controls.
• Administer Legal and Human Resource functions as assigned.
• To ensure authorization process with respect to cash & bank management, procurement, sale and receivable transactions are complied with in accordance with company policies.
• Timely action and reporting on receivables and payables of the company.
• Costing and analysis for proposals / upcoming projects. Ensure approvals are taken before finalization of pricing as per company policy.
• Responsible for timely preparation of periodical Financial Statements and other reports for management.
• Project accounting, analysis of Budgets Vs Actual and reporting thereon.
• Comply with all statutory requirements on time and reporting to management.
• Finalization of accounts and completion of statutory audit function on time.
• Ensure proper and timely filing of tax and other statutory returns, and periodic audits.
• Responsible for timely and successful completion of assessments with all concerned revenue departments.
• Handle the legal and contractual matters of the company as assigned.
• Human Resource functions as assigned.
• Must possess advanced bookkeeping knowledge, practical hands-on experience, and highly developed technical skills to pre-empt, solve and manage complex issues effectively;
• Must possess the ability to work in a highly dynamic environment, under time constrains, and to a very high standard of accuracy;
• Must be an advanced computer user;
• Must have knowledge and experience in using accounting software;
• Fluent in English (written & spoken);
• High sense of organization and structure;
• Efficient on time management;
• Good team player.
If you meet the above requirements, send your CV through APPLY NOW below
Include a cover letter and answer the following questions:
I. What has been your greatest professional achievement?
II. Which Tanzanian Act, Section, and Regulation regulate Income Tax Payable by Withholding by Employers?
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES OR LARGE ATTACHMENTS.
Please submit your application for pre-qualification before Friday 7th October, 2016.