HR EXECUTIVE: TALENT DEVELOPMENT POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Sungura Cements Company Limited is a new entrant in to the Tanzanian market and is in the process of launching its production shortly. In order to meet its business needs, we are looking for the following personnel. These positions will be based at Tanga.
Shortlisted candidates who are from Tanga Region would be interviewed in Tanga. Candidates from other regions would be interviewed via Skype. Interviews would be conducted in the 2 week of October 2016
HR Executive: Talent Development (1)
• Responsible for Talent acquisition
• Responsible for general administration
• Obtaining approval for the Man power planning & budget based on the organization business plan
• Coordinate employee satisfaction thro a survey and takes appropriate action for improving the employee satisfaction.
• Coordinate KRA's for the next level officers in HR and all the staffs at the region
• Employee Life Cycle
• Ensure 100% compliance of all the statues
• Establish a proven process for recruiting right person for the right job at the right time.
• Maintain the existing welfare measures and implement innovative employee welfare schemes.
• Coordinate Payroll, Employee benefit, Communication, Guest houses, Security, Transport.
• Bachelors / MSW/ MBA in Human Resources
• 2 to 4 Years of experience with an Engineering / Manufacturing / Process Unit handling plant HR, with strong skills in
• Recruitment, T&D, PMS, 00,
Daily News, 28th Sept 2016