HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER - PLANT OPERATIONS POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Sungura Cements Company Limited is a new entrant in to the Tanzanian market and is in the process of launching its production shortly. In order to meet its business needs, we are looking for the following personnel. These positions will be based at Tanga.
Shortlisted candidates who are from Tanga Region would be interviewed in Tanga. Candidates from other regions would be interviewed via Skype. Interviews would be conducted in the 2 week of October 2016
Human Resource Manager - Plant Operations (I)
• Should have full knowledge of Factory Compliance and audits
• Management of Union and its official mandate
• Responsible for IR, Admin, Liaison activities, Statutory Compliance
• Maintain complete Personnel Records, handle TIme Office function, Payroll Processing ,PPF, NSsF
• Employee engagement Activities
• Through knowledge of offer letter processing Entry & Exit Formalities
• Management of Staff Welfare
• Liaising with government officials.
Bachelors / MBNLLB in Human Resources
5 to 8 Years of experience with an Engineering / Manufacturing / Process Unit handling plant HR, with strong skills in OD, IR, ER
Daily News, 28th Sept 2016