HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Tanzania Mortgage Refinance Company Limited (TMRC) is a private sector financial institution owned by commercial banks as well as some non-financial institutions with the vision of promoting housing market in Tanzania. The purpose of TMRC is to support banks to do mortgage lending by refinancing banks' mortgage portfolios on a long term basis. In this respect I here tore, TMRC is a Mortgage Liquidity Facility (MLF) provider for banks. The company has been in existence for about six years now. As activities continue to grow, the need for more staff has emerged. TMRC is now inviting Tanzanians to apply for the positions below.
JOB TITLE: Human Resources And Administration Manager
Holder of Master's Degree in Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Sociology, Business Administration, or equivalent from a recognized Institution with 7 years working experience 4 of which must be at Managerial level,
a) DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Head the Human Resources and General Administration department
• Assists the Chief Executive Officer in day to day Staff matters activities.
• Review and advice on training programmes, human resources and administrative policies and procedures, inventory and personnel records and data, staff leave, insurance cover security etc. .
• Ensure maintenance ot TMRC good public irl)age through courteous staff and clear surroundings.
• Supervise compensation claims, medical, disciplinary affairs and TMRC functions.
• Formulate, recommend and ensure adherence to Administrative and Human Resources Policies Procedures and Regulations.
• To prepare and implement manpower Plan, Policies arid review of Incentive Schemes and Schemes of Services.
• Ensuring health and safety of TMRC staff.
• Processing recommendations for Staff Performance Appraisals, Promotions, Transfer and Salaries.
• In consultation with relevant heads of work places to process all Disciplinary Cases and Recommending Action to be
• Keeping the TMRC well informed of labour legislations and directives relevant to the TMRC Management and Workers.
• In consultation with Head of other Departments, to assess Staff Requirements and Recruitment strategies.
• To develop and maintain a standard system for staff records and files.
• To plan, develop and administer TMRC social welfare, sports and cultural activities.
• Facilitate Staff member travel and maintain proper organization records
• Conducts open performance review and appraisal of subordinates and gives feed back
• Coordinates activities by scheduling, work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
• Develops budget recommendations for administrative expenses, personnel services, equipment and materials
• Carrying out any other duties as assigned by CEO
Tanzania Mortgage Refinance Company Limited offers an attractive remuneration package and an excellent working environment.
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing the following:
3. An application letter showing how they meet the post's requirements
4. Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
5. Copies of original certificates and awards to support his/ her ,credentials y
6. Contact address Including telephone number(s) and/or e-mail address(s)
7. Names and full address of three (3) professional related referees
Applications should reach the address below before or by 26th October 2016.
People Dynamics Limited
Plot 13211 Migombani Road I Regent Estate, Mikocheni A
P.O. Box 11267
Dar es Salaam
Source Guardian,30TH Sept 2016
Application Deadline: 26 Oct 2016