Sungura Cements Company Limited is a new entrant in to the Tanzanian market and is in the process of launching its production shortly. In order to meet its business needs, we are looking for the following personnel. These positions will be based at Tanga.
Shortlisted candidates who are from Tanga Region would be interviewed in Tanga. Candidates from other regions would be interviewed via Skype. Interviews would be conducted in the 2 week of October 2016
Position Title: PLC Operator (3)
• Knowledge of continuous process plant with PLC controls System.
• Knowledge of Process Chemistry & Philosophy of operation
• Knowledge of reading PFD & 10 and inbuilt safety of plant through logic safety interlocks.
• Knowledge of handling different types of drives, machineries, heat exchangers, Reactors, catalyst etc
• Knowledge of safety awareness in handling flammable/toxic chemicals and petrochemicals
• Proper use of PPE's
• Responsible for shift production activities as per strict adherence to the defined process parameters, quality norms, consumption norms,
• Should participate in / Carry out on-site maintenance, if required with the help of engineering dept
• Should give various samples to QA as per In-process inspection plan and note the results in log sheet and take proper corrective actions as per production in charge
• Should prepare a list of maintenance jobs to be carried out during planned / preventive shut down
• Should maintain, retain and retrieve log sheets / records of plant observations, activities, and shift instructions in the prescribed formats
• Should notify any abnormal observation of process or process equipment to the Shift in-charge and take immediate remedial action and actively participate in trouble shooting operations
• Bachelors in Mechanical or Electrical OR Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical
• 1 to 3 years of experience, preferably from the cement industry
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Team Player
• Excellent skills in MS-Office, Word, Excel. Etc
Interested candidates should email their resumes through APPLY NOW below