The School of St. Jude is an English medium charity school that provides a free, quality education to 1, 800 Primary and Secondary children from the poorest communities in Arusha.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced person to fill Managing Director position based at The School of St. Jude in Arusha, Tanzania.
- Embrace the values and ethos of the school
- Be accountable to the Board for all school operations
- Provide strategic advice to the Board
- Foster an open dialogue between the Board and the school stakeholders
- Develop strategic and business plans to implement the school policies
- Build, maintain and motivate an effective leadership team
- Oversee the KPIs and financial performance of the school
- Degree in business education other related field
- Fluent in English /Kiswahili speaker
- Senior experience in an educational environment is highly desirable
- Good planning and organizational skills with an eye for detail
- A leadership background with strong decision making skills, personal values, behavior and relationships.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org,subject TSOSJ/HR/MDO1. Please submit your applications before the deadline 12th October, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.