TUTOR-(X3) POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Source mwananchi,30th Sept 2016
The Trade Union Congress of Tanzania (TUCTA) is the only Trade Union Federation or umbrella workers' organization in Tanzania Mainland. It was registered in 2001 under the labour laws of the Country.
In 1985, the forerunners of TUCTA established a Training Centre The Tanzania Labour College, with the Mission of providing in-house Training for Trade Union cadres on various areas of labour and related matters, to develop and improve their capacity and capability to serve members of the Trade Union Movement.
Currently, TUCTA is looking for young, dynamic and well trained young people with the prescribed academic background to fill the following vacancies in the Tanzania Labour College.
Tutor: (THREE POSTS)
Duty Station: Tanzania Labour College, Mbeya.
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Labour or Labour related issues.
Holder of Masters Degree, in Labour or
Labour related issues will be given priority consideration.
Computer knowledge is essential, particularly in MS Windows, MS Power Point.
Applicants would have at least three years experience in teaching.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
1. The successful Candidate will be expected to undertake the following labour related matters.
2. Assisting in designing, drafting, marketing and reviewing the training programmes to be used by the College in response to Labour Market needs.
3. Assisting in developing and interpreting training manual or work books.
4. Undertaking training, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of the Tanzania Labour College Programmes.
5. Developing training package proposals for
6. Production of reports of seminar' or training programmes.
7. Display strong programme presentation skills and communication in English and Kiswahili.
8. Display advanced knowledge on labour - related issues particularly in relation to the ever-changing political, social and economic environment nationally and internationally.
9. Offer administrative and business support to the college leadership.
10. Develop and strengthen strong personal interpersonal relations with TLC workers and clients to enhance the institution's reputation and realization of its goals and objectives ..
Send your application with copies of your relevant certificates to:
The Secretary General,
TUCTA, P.O. BOX 15359,