The Africa Muslims Agency is a humanitarian, development and Dawah organization based in Kuwait with offices across Africa. The agency has 11 schools across Tanzania both secondary and primary.The Agency has 2 positions for the post of accountant in its 2 secondary schools in the regions mentioned below;
Job Title: Accountant
Job Station: Mtwara and Dar es Salaam
Roles and Responsibilities
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A holder of diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- Has at least 2 years in similar position with good track record
- Must be willing and available to work in the named stations.
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Computer application skills.
- Experience in working with donor funded projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Kiswahili, including report writing.
- Excellent networking and organizational skills
- Self motivated person
- Arabic Language will be added advantage
Mode of Application
Send your Application, CV and copies of certificates through email
Deadline: one week after first advertisement.
Send Your CVs , copies of certificate and academic certificates . Avoid phone call