The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI), an affiliate of Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Organization (EFPAF) is Tanzanian led and managed national organization focusing largely on HIV and AIDS and other related health programs. AGPAHI implements all its programs in collaboration with Tanzania Government Entities through the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) and President’s Office-Regional Administration and Local Government (PO RALG) and other stakeholders. AGPHAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into existing regional and district health systems.
AGPHI will be implementing various projects that are highly demanding and thus the organization is looking for a motivated, result drive, qualified and competent staff to feel various management positions as per the AGPAHI organogram.
The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPHI) intends to recruit several positions to hold different leadership positions in the organizations. The successful candidates will lead the different components of the organization with the aim of achieving the organization’s mission and vision and specific project goals and objectives.
Position: Awards and Compliance manager
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
This will be responsible for ensuring that AGPAHI is compliant with the terms and conditions set by donors for all the different awards that AGPAHI is implementing and also compliance with AGPAHI’s policies and procedures. The position will work under the supervision of the Director of Operations and will be responsible for;
- Managing contracts and sub-grants and provide necessary support to the organization and sub-grantees
- Sub-away management and monitoring including sub-grantee monthly financial reporting
- Zonal office support especially to the Grants and compliance officers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field required Master preferred.
- Minimum of five year’s experience in USF Federal funded grants/sub-agreements administration and management.
- Experience in the development or implantation of sub-agreements/grants and compliance training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Prior experience in business management or financial administration in Federal-funded programs.
- Has a consistent track record of high performance.
- Skills necessary to formulate a risk assessment of individual sub-recipients and sub-grant portfolios. Ability to design and implement.
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written), including editing and proofreading.
- Proficient computer/software skills, including command of Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently, assess priorities and manage varieties and manage a variety of activities with attention to detail.
- Ability to interact professionally with staff, applicants, and sub recipients.
- Willingness to travel in Tanzania and throughout the region.
HOW TO APPLY
AGPAHI is equal opportunities employer and these positions is open to all, but ONLY qualified candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to AGPAHI.
Submission can be dropped physically or by post in the address below:
Kazi Services Limited
3rd Fl. Infotech Place, Plot 565, Kawe, Mwai Kibaki Rd.
P.O. Box 34023
Dar es Salaam
Deadline is: Friday 14th October, 2016 at 5pm.