Job title: Finance and Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Accountant & Procurement Specialist/HR Focal Person
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain petty cash fund for the office
- Assist in preparation of Voucher and writing cheques once approved
- Assist in banking, paying out vendors and utilities bills (e.g Water, electricity etc)
- Track trip reports and Travel Expense reports from staff immediately when they are back from field
- Assist in procurement process
- Validate vouchers and requests of incentives payments from partners
- Perform other financial tasks when requested by Financial Controller or the Accountant
- Provides backup for the Accountant when required.
- Welcoming visitors(Reception) , Collecting/Sending official mails/documents as instructed
- Maintain inventory (Stationaries, Kitchen, Toilet & Garden) are always in stock
- Scanning, Photocopying, Binding,
- Facilitate hotel bookings and transport for visitors coming to the Tanzanian office and as well as for local staff travelling to other program sites
- Maintain the filling systems under supervision of your supervisor
- Maintaining office properties and ensure they are always in good conditions(ask for services/repairs once needed)
- Update the Inventory register as soon as a new purchase is complete
- Perform other tasks as requested by her/his supervisor and/or the PD and NCC.
Skills required:Minimum a Certificate in Accounting / Finance / Office orBusiness Administration, (a Diploma would be an added advantage) with a minimum of more than three years on the same position in International organization.
Kindly send only application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Application Deadline: 14 October 2016