PCI is a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing disease,
improving community health, and promoting sustainable development
worldwide. With support from United States Department of Agriculture
(USDA), PCI Tanzania will be implementing the final phase of Food for
Education (FFE) programming in the Mara region (2017-2021). The goal
of the program is to improve literacy among primary school students,
and increased use of health and dietary practices
PCI is now announcing vacancies for the various positions
- Facilitate Payments through management of petty cash fund including processing requests, preparing cash vouchers, and coordinating approvals, disburse and monitoring cash advances reconciliations, daily cash counts and records.
- Provide support in spending analysis and financial reporting for the project, and implement accounting forms, policies and procedures.
- Implement and maintain system and internal control at Regional office in compliance with PCI policies and under guidance from Senior Regional Finance Officer.
- Record approved transactions into ACCPAC AP Module and GL Module accounting system.
- Bachelor or Advanced Diploma in Accounting from recognized institution
- 3 years relevant professional experience including petty cash management
- Experience working with international NGO and knowledge of US Government rules and regulations is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at www.pciglobal.org and click on the "Careers'
link under the About Us tab. This will take you to PCl's Career Portal. Click
on the employment opportunities tab and then click on Search Current
Openings to find and apply for either of these open positions with PCl
A first review of candidates will happen after November 14,2016.
PCl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only Successful Candidate will be
Source: Daily News 31 October 2016