The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI), an affiliate of Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Organization (EFPAF) is Tanzanian led and managed national organization focusing largely on HIV and AIDS and other related health programs. AGPAHI implements all its programs in collaboration with Tanzania Government Entities through the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) and President’s Office-Regional Administration and Local Government (PO RALG) and other stakeholders. AGPHAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into existing regional and district health systems.
AGPHI will be implementing various projects that are highly demanding and thus the organization is looking for a motivated, result drive, qualified and competent staff to feel various management positions as per the AGPAHI organogram.
The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPHI) intends to recruit several positions to hold different leadership positions in the organizations. The successful candidates will lead the different components of the organization with the aim of achieving the organization’s mission and vision and specific project goals and objectives.
Position: Finance Manager
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
This position will ensure all accounting and financial management of AGPHI’s financial operations are in strict compliance to applicable Rules and Regulations and other set standards. Working under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the position will be responsible for
- Overall financial management and accounting (including payroll management)
- Financial planning, budgeting, analysis and reporting
- Zonal office support.
- Bachelor of commerce Finance or Accounting degree from a recognized University
- Professional qualification in accounting (ACCA, CPA or equivalent) is a must; a 5 years relevant post-qualifications experience is desirable.
- Experience with USG/Donor finance and compliance rules and regulations is an added advantage.
- Auditing and training experiences will be an added advantage.
Essential Skills required:
- Ability to analyze, compare and interpret facts and figures and make sound judgments bases upon this knowledge.
- Ability to clearly communicate results of work both orally and in writing to clients and management
- Ability to cooperate and work with others in order to strengthen and cultivate relationships,
- Ability to carry out multiples assignments and plan accordingly in order to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Proficient in various relevant computer word processing, spreadsheet and Quick Book accounting packages.
- Demonstrated ethical behavior and honest conduct.
- Excellent attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY
AGPAHI is equal opportunities employer and these positions is open to all, but ONLY qualified candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to AGPAHI.
Submission can be dropped physically or by post in the address below:
Kazi Services Limited
3rd Fl. Infotech Place, Plot 565, Kawe, Mwai Kibaki Rd.
P.O. Box 34023
Dar es Salaam
Deadline is: Friday 14th October, 2016 at 5pm.