PCI is a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing disease,
improving community health, and promoting sustainable development
worldwide. With support from United States Department of Agriculture
(USDA), PCI Tanzania will be implementing the final phase of Food for
Education (FFE) programming in the Mara region (2017-2021). The goal
of the program is to improve literacy among primary school students,
and increased use of health and dietary practices.
PCI is now announcing vacancies for the various positions
National level;(Dar es salaam)
- Manage and ensure compliance to PCI financial policies, procedures, and internal control measures.-
- Lead PCI's financial systems implementation, including budgeting, forecasting, expenditure tracking and analysis, and financial reporting (internal and external) and accounting.
- Oversee and/or perform the analysis of financial data with the goal of identifying trends or critical issues to inform the Finance Director and where appropriate, the Senior Leadership Team.
- Ensure that appropriate reviews, controls, and strategies are in place and rnanaqed to provide alerts of potential problems and allow for corrective action (especially around financial transactions, payments and spending based on approved budgets). Use standard tools such as the finance scorecard to support this process.
- Coordinate and support routine external audits.
- University degree and/or Master's deqreein Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or other relevant field.
- 10 years of financial management experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with at least 3 years at a senior management level.
- Prior experience managing and supporting USG programs of similar scope is desired but not required.
- Excellent English and Kiswahili communication skills (oral and written).
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at www.pciglobal.org and click on the "Careers'
link under the About Us tab. This will take you to PCl's Career Portal. Click
on the employment opportunities tab and then click on Search Current
Openings to find and apply for either of these open positions with PCl
A first review of candidates will happen after November 14,2016.
PCl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only Successful Candidate will be
Source: Daily News 31 October 2016