PCI is a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing disease,
improving community health, and promoting sustainable development
worldwide. With support from United States Department of Agriculture
(USDA), PCI Tanzania will be implementing the final phase of Food for
Education (FFE) programming in the Mara region (2017-2021). The goal
of the program is to improve literacy among primary school students,
and increased use of health and dietary practices.
PCI is now announcing vacancies for the various positions
Level: District Level (Musoma, Bunda, Butiama)
Health and Nutrition Support Officer (2)
- Support the District Health department and strengthen their capacity to progressively take on and manage FFE-related program elements.
- Work closely with the District Health department to provide support to the WECs and Health clinic staff (where appropriate) in monitoring and providing direct support to Head Teachers and School Management Committees on health and nutrition related matters.
- Together with support from the MLE Support Officer, analyze health-related information in reports from Head Teachers and
- WECs and support the District to provide targeted support to underperforming wards or schools
- Serve as a key point of two-way communication between PCI and the District with all matters pertaining to the Health and Nutrition sector, harmonizing any changes in plans on the part of either PCI or the District.
- University degree in Health, Nutrition, or Public Health
- Master's degree in Public Health or related field an added advantage.
- 3-5 years experience in health and nutrition programming, with a focus on social and behavior change and public health preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at www.pciglobal.org and click on the "Careers'
link under the About Us tab. This will take you to PCl's Career Portal. Click
on the employment opportunities tab and then click on Search Current
Openings to find and apply for either of these open positions with PCl
A first review of candidates will happen after November 14,2016.
PCl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only Successful Candidate will be
Source: Daily News 31 October 2016