PCI is a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing disease,
improving community health, and promoting sustainable development
worldwide. With support from United States Department of Agriculture
(USDA), PCI Tanzania will be implementing the final phase of Food for
Education (FFE) programming in the Mara region (2017-2021). The goal
of the program is to improve literacy among primary school students,
and increased use of health and dietary practices.
PCI is now announcing vacancies for the various positions
National level;(Dar es salaam)
- Support and ensure the consistent implementation of HR and Administration policies and procedures across PCI Tanzania's programs.
- Coordinate and manage HR functions and activities in Tanzania including, but not limited to, recruitment, on-boarding, orienting, contracts management, payroll, disciplinary processes, learning and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, code of conduct compliance, employee engagement and staff care.
- Guide the Safety and Security Committee to provide direction to all staff in maintaining a safe working environment.
- Assist in the regular review and rollout of updated HR policies, employment policies and/or administrative procedures incompliance to PCI's gold standards and evolving national labor laws.
- Manage all service provider contracts.
- Support asset management, ensuring that PCI equipment is properly maintained and supported, with proper documentation in place at all levels.
- University degree and/or Master's degree in a field related to HRManagement, Business management, or Psychology.
- 10 years of relevant experience in positions of increasing responsibility in Human Resources, with at least 3 years at a senior management level.
- Excellent English an1d Kiswahili communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong knowledge ofTanzanian labor laws and legal requirements.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at www.pciglobal.org and click on the "Careers'
link under the About Us tab. This will take you to PCl's Career Portal. Click
on the employment opportunities tab and then click on Search Current
Openings to find and apply for either of these open positions with PCl
A first review of candidates will happen after November 14,2016.
PCl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only Successful Candidate will be
Source: Daily News 31 October 2016