The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI), an affiliate of Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Organization (EFPAF) is Tanzanian led and managed national organization focusing largely on HIV and AIDS and other related health programs. AGPAHI implements all its programs in collaboration with Tanzania Government Entities through the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) and President’s Office-Regional Administration and Local Government (PO RALG) and other stakeholders. AGPHAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into existing regional and district health systems.
AGPHI will be implementing various projects that are highly demanding and thus the organization is looking for a motivated, result drive, qualified and competent staff to feel various management positions as per the AGPAHI organogram.
The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPHI) intends to recruit several positions to hold different leadership positions in the organizations. The successful candidates will lead the different components of the organization with the aim of achieving the organization’s mission and vision and specific project goals and objectives.
Position: Human resources and Administration Manager
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
The HRA manager is self-motivated person who serves as the primary human resources administrative support for organization. Working with, and under supervision of the Director of Operations the position will be responsible.
- Proving support to all staff on organizational policies and procedures.
- Participate/support recruitment process
- Staff performance management, staff grievances and employee relation
- Organization staff development and retention
- Supervise all admin functions of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required; will consider work experience in a similar position for at least 5 years.
- Master’s degree or equivalent HR Management certification will be an added advantage.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of HR management best practices as an HR Generalist, including organizational development
- Sound knowledge of local laws and ability to understand and interpret legislative and policy issues
- Demonstrated managerial skills
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- Good analytical skills with ability to make sound judgment and decisions
- Good planning, monitoring and organizing skills and experience
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Results-oriented and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Ability to use MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Web Conferencing, Applications, THIS.
- HOW TO APPLY
AGPAHI is equal opportunities employer and these positions is open to all, but ONLY qualified candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to AGPAHI.
Submission can be dropped physically or by post in the address below:
Kazi Services Limited
3rd Fl. Infotech Place, Plot 565, Kawe, Mwai Kibaki Rd.
P.O. Box 34023
Dar es Salaam
Deadline is: Friday 14th October, 2016 at 5pm.