URGENTLY NEEDED SALES CONSULTANTS
Tunakopesha microfinance ltd is one of the renowned microfinance in Tanzania and pioneer of the credit facilities in Tanzania and we are seeking to recruit sales consultants (freelancers) in our north zone so as to raise our system of distribution, we are looking for the people who lives in Babati and along the said districts Babati, Hanang, Kiteto, Simanjiro and Mbulu see the criteria’s below and if you are one; please apply through our email below.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Capable of achieving the monthly sales target assigned by the supervisor
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Solving customer queries/issues.
- Maintain periodic report including daily activities report, weekly and monthly report.
- Proactively identify sales prospects and other sales activities in the area assigned.
- Identifying the fast moving models for the company products
- Collecting competitors information for their new models, sales activities, fast moving models,
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trend.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- SKILLS NEEDED
- An applicant should posses a certificate, diploma or degree in marketing or any other related field.
- Working Experience beyond a year will be an added Advantage.
- An applicant possess a strong communication skills , negotiation skills,
- Information technology skills.
- EFFORT NEEDED
- Strong, energetic and healthier so that s/he can perform his or her duties effectively.
- Analytical minded, innovative, flexible and hardworking attitude.
- An application should be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- An applicant should have patience
- An applicant should be confident.
Send your curriculum vitae & cover letter state the location to:-
email@example.com or deliver your application direct to our office Tunakopesha microfinance Ltd TFA AREA near to Babati Primary School under MANYARA INTERNET CAFÉ ROOF before 30/10/2016 at 4:30 pm.
Those who live around the said areas will be highly considered.