PCI is a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing disease,
improving community health, and promoting sustainable development
worldwide. With support from United States Department of Agriculture
(USDA), PCI Tanzania will be implementing the final phase of Food for
Education (FFE) programming in the Mara region (2017-2021). The goal
of the program is to improve literacy among primary school students,
and increased use of health and dietary practices.
PCI is now announcing vacancies for the various positions
Level: District Level (Musoma, Bunda, Butiama)
MLE'Support Officer (1)
Key Responsibilities ;
- Support relevant District technical staff to develop a joint PO/ District MLE plan that captures information relevant for FFE indicators measurement and District monitoring and reporting requirements in relevant sectors.
- With technical support from the Database Support Officer, help develop and automate relevant reports for each sector and strengthen capacity at the District level to analyze this information and use it for priority setting and decision making
- Coordinate with the District Planning office to support the overall integration and coordination \of sector-specific activities supported by other PCI Support Officers at the District.
- Provide support, together with the Education Support Officer, to' the District in ensuring the appropriate commodity management and reporting at the school and ward level through their support of WECs and Head Teachers,
- Support the Commodities and Logistics Department in school-level commodity balances data and other monthly reporting information.
- University degree in Social Science, with substantive expertise in monitoring and evaluation methodologies.
- Master's degree or Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field is an
- added advantage. "
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Qffke suite, statistical software packages,and relational database systems.
- 3-5 years experience in monitoring and evaluation of development programs and sound experience in planning and implementation support.
- Excellent English and Kiswahili communication skills (oral and written).
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at www.pciglobal.org and click on the "Careers'
link under the About Us tab. This will take you to PCl's Career Portal. Click
on the employment opportunities tab and then click on Search Current
Openings to find and apply for either of these open positions with PCl
A first review of candidates will happen after November 14,2016.
PCl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only Successful Candidate will be
Source: Daily News 31 October 2016