Advertisement Code No: MA/10/2016
Maxcom Africa Limited is an ICT Integration Company owned by native Tanzanians based in Dar es Salaam. Maxcom is among companies vetted by the Commission of Science and Technology (COSTECH) and operates under the commissions ICT incubator (Dar Teknohama Business Incubator - DTBI).
Maxcom Africa Ltd vision is to facilitate the transformation of African economy from cash based to electronic wallet based economy and increasing access and use of financial transactions over wireless networks.
Maxcom Africa Limited provides and equal opportunity and fair treatment in employment regardless their race, colour, gender, religion, age or disability.
The company seeks to appoint dedicated, self motivated and highly organized and qualified candidates for different positions in Zanzibar.
- POS TECHNICIAN ( 1 Post)
Job Purpose: Support services stakeholders so as ensure no downtime in service by making sure all the POS are working properly.
- Maintenance and service of fault POS by using electronic, hand, power, and pneumatic tools.
- Installs components, units and printed circuit boards following specifications.
- Customizes units and makes adjustments or repairs according to written specifications.
- Inspects and tests all assemblies prior to customer use.
- Records serial numbers for all modified parts.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustment.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics or other relater qualification from a reputable Institution.
- At least two years experience as Electronics Technician in a recognized companies with excellent soldering skills.
- Product knowledge and Problem analysis techniques.
- Self motivated and capable of working independently as well as in group settings
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly responsible & reliable person.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Have solid computer & typing skills and be able to use Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Excel, & Word
- Well organized and able to multi-task
- Have good verbal and written communications skills
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions
HOW TO APPLY:
Interest candidates must attach the following:
- Application letter.
- Current Curriculum Vitae with three referees include from your previous employer.
- Specify the position in the email subject line.
- Send only application letter and CV (Do not attach academic certificates).
- Positions are available in Zanzibar.
NOTE: Uncompleted application will not be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Applicants are invited to submit their application letters and resumes via email only to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR THESE POSITIONS IS: October 25th, 2016.