Position: Offshore Maritime Security Liaison Officers
Job type: Full time.
Castor Vali is a UK based global security and risk management company specialising in providing International Protective Services, Corporate Security and Training and Development for various sectors, including Oil & Gas, in emerging and high risk markets. The Castor Vali group of companies have offices in Reading (HQ), London, Kenya, Tanzania, Nigeria, and South Africa.
Castor Vali is currently recruiting Maritime Liaison Security Officers for an on-going offshore drilling campaign Tanzania. We are looking for experienced candidates with previous offshore oil and gas experience supporting drillingoperations, ideally offshore Tanzania.
The project will be run with back-to-back rotations. Rotations will vary from 6-8 weeks. The role being advertised is offshore, on-board project supply vessels in support of a drilling vessel.
Minimum entry requirements in order to apply
IMPORTANT – The recruitment criteria for this role is very strict. Do not apply unless you have the specified experience and hold all qualifications listed below:
- Minimum 4.5 years’ military experience;
- Proof of military service and testimonial;
- Seaman’s Card and Discharge Book;
- Maritime Firearms Competency Course Certificate (dated within last 12 months);
- FPOS(i) or equivalent (must include trauma element);
- Mental Health letter for your GP (dated within last 12 months);
- STCW95 / STCW10 (Elementary First Aid, Fire fighting & Fire Prevention and Personal Survival);
- In date ENG1 Medical (or equivalent);
- CRB or Enhanced DBS certificate (or equivalent for non-UK residents) (dated within last 12 months);
- City & Guilds Level 3 Maritime Security Operators (MSO) Course (Must be City & Guilds); and,
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
In addition to the above desirable qualifications:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Tanzania Experience
To apply for this role please email your abbreviated CV (2 Page max) and covering letter to email@example.com.