The Children’s Dignity Forum (CDF) is a voluntary, private, non-governmental, non-partisan and non-profit-making Civil Society children’s rights organization based in
Dar es Salaam as its headquarters, founded and registered in 2006 under the NGO Act No. 24/2002. For more information about CDF, please visit us at www.cdftz.org, www.facebook.com/cdftz and Instagram@cdf_tanzania. Due to the strategic expansion along with the implementation of the new CDF Strategic Plan 2016-2019, CDF is looking for the qualified and motivated person to fill the following position with immediate effect:
COMMUNITY WORKER (ONE POST)
Reporting: Head of Field Operations
Duty station: Dodoma
The candidate will perform the following duties as listed below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for organizing events, meetings and other administrative tasks Link club and network members with micro-finance institutions
- Empower club and network members with community mobilization aspects Lead club and network members in conducting awareness campaigns
- Document successful stories of all the programs implemented
- Working closely with the community groups and identify their problems Attending meetings/ events and produce verbal and written reports
- Working closely with the Head of Field Operations and make sure that all programs/ activities are well implemented
- Recruit new club and network members (in and out of schools)
- Supervise and maintain the girls’ clubs and networks
- Update the girls’ club and networks database and work with the MEL officer in collecting data for the clubs and networks
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Candidate should have a minimum of 25-35 years
- A diploma or degree in Sociology, Gender or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience of working with children
- Some computer literacy shall be an advantage
- Good leadership, motivational and organizational skills
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse, professional, social and cultural backgrounds
- Good English language skills (oral/written) Ability to work with minimum supervision
Remuneration: An attractive package commensurate to the qualifications and relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate.
Applications: Motivation letter explaining why your competencies and experience are suitable for the job, up-to date curriculum vitae including names and email addresses or phone numbers of three referees and copies of relevant certificates should be addressed and sent to the Human Resource Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver in person at CDF’s office located in Mwenge area, Plot No. 161/162, Mama Ngoma House, 2nd
Floor, Dar es Salaam; not later than 15th November, 2016.
Thank you for evaluating
BCL easyConverter Desktop
This Word document was converted from PDF with an evaluation version of BCL easyConverter Desktop software that only converts the first 3 pages of your PDF.
CTRL+ Click on the link below to purchase