Achelis is looking to hire a Fleet Manager to manage the Material Handling Unit of our Technical Division. This role requires an engineering background as well as expertise and experience working with a Material Handling Fleet. At least 5 years of experience in automotive engineering, heavy and lifting equipment required.
The key to this position is to ensure that efficient and timely after sales service and maintenance is being provided to all our customers. This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- To oversee Lifting and Material Handling equipment repairs, maintenance and servicing
- Follow up and support of technical head targets to ensure customer satisfaction
- To manage and monitor the parts orders as well as daily incoming orders and requirements
- Customer relations to ensure smooth and timely operations
- Prepare and submit daily and weekly service reports
Fast facts and requirements:
1. A Diploma in mechanical engineering from a recognized Institution
2. Alternatively, Diploma in automotive engineering from a recognized Institution
3. A minimum of 5 years experience in managing a Material Handling Fleet
4. Strong technical and practical skills in the AUTOMOTIVE Engineering field comes as a definite advantage
5. Proven track record of professional integrity is essential
6. Good interpersonal skills and communication skills, excellent team management skills
7. Proactive and disciplined approach to work assignments
8. Ability to work under pressure and obtain results
Should you be interested in this vacancy AND you qualify as per above criteria, please send your CV and Application Letter to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org before COB 1st November 2016.
Please DO NOT send any Certificates along, only the Application Letter and your CV.
Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
Nafasi za kazi Fleet Manager-Achelis