Location Arusha, Tanzania
Duration Minimum 1 month, maximum 12 months
Start Dates Project is ongoing, and you can join at any time, depending upon availability
Cost $1050 / £850 for the 1st month + $820 / £650 for each month thereafter - see 'Costs' tab for further details
- Work closely with experienced lawyers and support staff in a Grassroots NGO.
- Assist in consultations, raise awareness of human rights and belief in the Legal system
- Opportunities for law/human rights professionals and students
- Keywords Human rights workshops, law internship, civic participation, courtroom experience
- Min age 18 - Max age 80
- Minimum 1 month commitment - 30+ hours a week, 5 days a week.
- Enthusiasm and interest to work in human rights and law - You must be studying law or have relevant qualifications or experience
- Good English skills
- Full travel & medical insurance
- Necessary vaccinations
- Necessary flights & visas