TANZANIA HORTICULTURAL ASSOCIATION
RE – ADVERTISED
Tanzania Horticultural Association (TAHA) is an apex private sector member based organization mandated to develop and promote horticultural crops (flowers, fruits, vegetables, spices, herbs and horticultural seeds) in Tanzania. TAHA’s goal is to improve the growth and competitiveness of horticultural industry in the country for social and economic gains. TAHA is a strong voicing platform, representing farmers at all levels, processor, exporters and service providers in the horticultural industry in Tanzania. TAHA is looking for motivated and highly experienced individual to fill the following position;
POSITION: PROGRAMS OFFICER
DUTY STATION: ARUSHA
• Assisting the Programmes Manager in development of project proposals.
• Reviewing projects documents to ensure proper understanding of the project objectives and activities.
• Design the project operation plan.
• Identification of partners and work to ensure their participation throughout the process.
• Projects meetings organization, facilitation and rappoteuring.
• Projects report writing and ensure their timely reviewed and submitted to partners.
• Work with the M&E Officer to establish system to monitor and evaluate TAHA projects and measure projects impact to ensure desired objectives are achieved.
A degree in the Field of Agriculture, Agriculture Economics, Business Administration, Community Development, and Economic Development, Sociology or related disciplines is required. A Master Degree will be an added advantage. At least 3 years experience in Project development, NGO, Donor Organization, Association or any project related Organization.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should send their applications enclosing detailed Curriculum vitae, photocopies of academic certificate and salary history to the following:
Chief Executive Officer
Tanzania Horticultural Association
Submission deadline is 28th October, 29016.
Nafasi za kazi TAHA- Programs Officer