PCI is a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing disease,
improving community health, and promoting sustainable development
worldwide. With support from United States Department of Agriculture
(USDA), PCI Tanzania will be implementing the final phase of Food for
Education (FFE) programming in the Mara region (2017-2021). The goal
of the program is to improve literacy among primary school students,
and increased use of health and dietary practices
PCI is now announcing vacancies for the various positions
- Support day-to-day office functioning, including reception of external visitors or service providers
- Maintain centralized calendar for staff travel, annual leave, trainings, project activities
- Support the HRiAdmin Officer by updating staff leave tracking and timesheet collection, ete.
- Assist in preparations for trainings, meetings, and other project events hosted at the Musoma office.
- Diploma or University certificate in Administration,HR Management, or other relevant field .
- 3 years of relevant professional experience.
- Computer skills (including experience with Microsoft Office suite, and other common software packages).
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at www.pciglobal.org and click on the "Careers'
link under the About Us tab. This will take you to PCl's Career Portal. Click
on the employment opportunities tab and then click on Search Current
Openings to find and apply for either of these open positions with PCl
A first review of candidates will happen after November 14,2016.
PCl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only Successful Candidate will be
Source: Daily News 31 October 2016