PCI is a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing disease,
improving community health, and promoting sustainable development
worldwide. With support from United States Department of Agriculture
(USDA), PCI Tanzania will be implementing the final phase of Food for
Education (FFE) programming in the Mara region (2017-2021). The goal
of the program is to improve literacy among primary school students,
and increased use of health and dietary practices.
National level;(Dar es Salaam)
PCI is now announcing vacancies for the various positions
Program Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager
- In close collaboration with PCI'? Senior Leadership Team, implement plans to verify adherence to approved programmatic, financial, and administrative procedures, approved Terms of Reference (ToR); Standard Operating Procedures (SOP); National Guidelines; donor guidelines; and PCI's Gold Standards of Performance and Country Strategic Plan objectives.
- Supports the Country Director and Finance Director by helping to verify donor regulation compliance and adherence to internal control procedures.
- Monitors PCI's capacity building activities, commodity distributions, and project activity implementation to ensure they are implemented according to approved policies and procedures;ToR; SOP; and nationally/internationally recognized best practices.
- Develop strategies to reduce the risk of fraud and performs tests of fraud controls (financial, commodity and data) and identifies potential issues, escalating risks to the Country Director.
- University degree and/or Master's degree in Auditing, Finance, Business Administration,or M&E.
- 10 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility, preferably as an auditor/analyst or in M&ElCompliance.
- Experience in fraud prevention and investigation.
- Knowledge of USG rules and regulations and auditing practices
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at www.pciglobal.org and click on the "Careers'
link under the About Us tab. This will take you to PCl's Career Portal. Click
on the employment opportunities tab and then click on Search Current
Openings to find and apply for either of these open positions with PCl
A first review of candidates will happen after November 14,2016.
PCl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only Successful Candidate will be
Source: Daily News 31 October 2016