Pact Tanzania is a field office of "Pact an international non-governmental and non-profit making organization with its headquarters in Washington DC.
Pact Tanzania exists to build local capacity to enable systematic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy and enjoy the benefit nature provides. For efficient execution of its duties, Pact Tanzania is looking for enthusiastic, creative, energetic individuals to fill the Senior Research and ~earning Advisor and Public Private Partnership Manager position for its 5-year, USAID-funded program,
Caring for Children and Empowering Young People (C2EYP).
Public Private Partnership Manager
Job Title: Public Private Partnership Manager
Reporting To: Deputy Chief of Party
Job Objective: Responsible for rising funds from Private Sector on corporate social responsibility. He/She will be responsible to ensure Pact cost share to C2EYP project is attained.
• Work with the C2EYP program team to identify key gaps in resources to support most vulnerable children
• Develop a clear strategy and plan to mobilize resources from the Public and Private sectors to fill identified gaps.
• Create and implement strategy and manage projects to engage donors and fundraising opportunities in the C2EYP Clusters.
• Identify local businesses and corporations that are currently or potentially involved in Corporate Social Responsibility Schemes in Tanzania, cultivate relationships and make the initial and follow - up approaches on behalf of Pact and partners.
Identify programmatic gaps for Soliciting alternative funding opportunities from the Private sector.
Develop marketing materials together with the relevant team members for successful marketing, solicitation and cultivation of funding raising.
• Manage donor / fund-raising events, including identifying guests and coordinating organizational support for events.
• Work with C2EYP csas, to identify opportunities for Public Private partnerships
• Liaise with Corporate Engagement team within Pact Inc to develop effective approaches to PPP and contribute to Pact's vision around Corporate Enggement.
• Contribute to the capacity building of MVCCs/Community facilitators/Para social workers around mobilizing local and community support for vulnerable families
• Work closely with organization leaders, board members and other stakeholders to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward individual donors for major and planned contribution/ donation for the zones in which Pact Tanzania is working under the Coordinated C2EYP program.
Responsible for writing articles for purposes of fundraising for C2EYP project.
• Master's Degree in Community Development, Economics, Business administration, Sociology or field(s) relevant to fulfillment of the duties and responsibilities as described above
Skills and Experience:
• Passion for the mission of helping vulnerable children in Tanzania
• Understanding of Pact's avc programs and particularly the Coordinated avc Care program
• A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a high profile, fast paced environment;
• Ability to influence people and present a compelling case for philanthropic support.
• Ability to work effectively and independently in a highly energetic and multiple-engagement environment; a strong work initiative, and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
• Superior communications (written/verbal) and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
• Strong computer (word processing) literacy, skills in graphic/web design a plus.
Strong Language capability in both Kiswahili and English
Online application,click APPLY below