PCI is a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing disease,
improving community health, and promoting sustainable development
worldwide. With support from United States Department of Agriculture
(USDA), PCI Tanzania will be implementing the final phase of Food for
Education (FFE) programming in the Mara region (2017-2021). The goal
of the program is to improve literacy among primary school students,
and increased use of health and dietary practices
PCI is now announcing vacancies for the various positions
Regional Agriculture Coordinator and Technical Advisor
- Provide technical leadership and advice to the Mara Regional Agriculture department staff as they coordinate and support the District Agriculture Offices in Mara Region in these areas.
- Coordinate and manage PCI's Agriculture activities in Mara Region, providing direct supervision and support to the PCI Agriculture Support Officer's at the District level.
- Contribute to high quality program implementation, learning, and monitoring and evaluation through active collaboration within PCI (across sectors) and Regional teams
- Foster technical capacity strengthening of Regional and District staff through technical updates, training opportunities, exchange visits, literature sharing, ete.
- Coordinate with other key Agriculture actors in non-profit, agri-business, and research sectors, and provide a critical link to and support the government's national agriculture priorities.
- Master's degree or equivalent in Agriculture, Agricultural Economics or other relevant field.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience, with a focus on improving agricultural productivity and production in a rural context.
- Excellent English and Kiswahili communication skills (oral and written).
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at www.pciglobal.org and click on the "Careers'
link under the About Us tab. This will take you to PCl's Career Portal. Click
on the employment opportunities tab and then click on Search Current
Openings to find and apply for either of these open positions with PCl
A first review of candidates will happen after November 14,2016.
PCl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only Successful Candidate will be
Source: Daily News 31 October 2016