GetCore Group Limited is a company that helps clients boost their businesses by creating exceptional digital technology. We constantly brainstorm and find ways to improve our products and services.
We are looking for passionate, hardworking, motivated, pro-active and competent Graphics, UI/UX designer.
Wireframes of screens, storyboards, sitemaps and Normal Designs (Posters, Banners and etc.)
Tools of the trade:
Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, After Effects and any other.
- Expertise in general graphic design
- Ability to use one or more design applications (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, After Effects and any other.)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- An understanding of business
- Analytical and commercial experience
- Keep the interface beautiful and easy to use. Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements on our software application.
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience.
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows. Design things that people will talk about.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations.
- Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both departmental discussions and on issues relating to other departments.
- Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications and personas.
- Diploma in IT/Computer Science/Software Engineering/Telecommunications with a minimum of 1 year experience in IT related firm.
- Applications with CV, copies of relevant certificates, three references (one should be the last/current employer) should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.