Maxcom Africa Limited is an ICT Integration Company owned by native
Tanzanians based in Dar es Salaam. Maxcom is among companies Vetted by
the Commission of Science and Technology (COSTECH) and operates under
the commissions ICT incubator (DarTeknohama Business Incubator - DTBI).
Maxcom Africa Ltd vision is to facilitate the transformation of African
economy from cash based to electronic wallet based economy and
increasing access and use of financial transactions over wireless networks.
Maxcom Africa Limited provides and equal opportunity and fair treatmentin
employment regardless their race, colour, gender, religion, age or disability.
The company seeks to appoint dedicated, self motivated and highly
organized and qualified candidates to fill below positions in Tanzania;
3. PROJECT CORDI NATION MANAGER-- ( 1 Post)
JOB SUMMARY: The Project Coordination Manager has a primary role
ensuring the smooth operation of all prior business execution before official
flight and or launch of the said business/platform.
She/he will be responsible for overseeing the smooth operation of all
projects by coordinating swiftly between departments to ensure all activities
are undertaken timely and launch within the required time frame with
The Project Coordination Manger Project Coordinator's role is to coordinate
activities, resources, equipment and information and bring to the attention
of the Business Development Director any coordination issues which they
cannot resolve timely.
1. Coordinating between all the various departments which are at work
in a project
Reporting to the Business Development Director regular project status.
Liaising with all the employees that are involved in the project
Keeping a close watch on the budgets of each department
Solving all the employee disputes that arise during the project phase.
Being involved in the project from the planning stages
Being fully involved in the execution of the project before official
launch of the said project.
8. Reporting to the management on the development of the project
9. Following up on a project even after it is officially launched to ensure
10. The project coordinator has to be a hands on person, as their help
could be required at any time of the day
11. They have to be quick in solving problems as any delay stall the whole
12. They should have technical knowledge of each department involved,
from manufacturing to accounting, they should about know about it in
13. Even after the project is officially launched, they have to look after the
whole project's life cycle and clearly report on the operations of the
Education required for project coordinator
1. Ensures daily reporting to the Business Development Director on the
status of all projects before launch.
2. Following up on a project even after it is officially launched to ensure
3. A project manager must have good communication skills in acting as I
the liaison between the project team, subcontractor, customer and
4. To coordinate between various parties involved in the execution of each
5. Dissemination of project status to the management and operations
1. Business Acumen.
2. Strategic Thinking.
3. Problem Solving/Analysis.
4. Customer/Client Focus.
5. Communication Proficiency.
6. Time Management.
SUPERVISION & COLLABORATION
The Project Coordination Manager Distribution is under the direct
supervision of the Business Development Director and adheres to the
Maxcom Africa ltd organizational framework and chain of authority.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS
Teams up with all the other Business Managers for the General Management
team and operations team which is the day to day company strategy
Supervision: Works independently under the supervision of Business
Required Education and Experience
- A bachelor's degree in project management or any business related field
- Knowledge of the ICT sector is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years Work experience in handling multiple projects.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of multiple project coordination.
SALARY - JOB SCALE.
HOW TO APPLY: interested and qualified candidates should drop their
application letter with their resume and Photostat copies of their
testimonials to Maxcom Africa Ltd Office, Ground Floor at MlllENIUM
TOWER - Makumbusho Area, Bagamoyo Road Dar es salaam. Or send via
email to the following email email@example.com
The applications to be addressed to-
THE HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR,
MAXCOM AFRICA LTD,
P.O. BOX 31211,
OAR ES SALAAM.
Closing date: Saturday, 19th November 2016 at 4.00pm. Only short listed i
candidates will be contacted.