Nkamson Consultancy Company (NCCO), is duly registered under the Business Names (Registration) Act (Cap 213) and assigned a registration number 406115 in Tanzania and further upgraded to Nkamson Consultancy Company Limited (NC2L) as a private consulting firm established with the registration number 127239 and incorporated under the Companies Act of 2002 and that the Company is Limited. It is a semi- profit firm with the primary focus of providing professional consultancy service in a wide range of development and management settings including areas such as business, health, education, environment, land, finance and economic development, water, trade, agriculture, livestock, forest, tourism, technological development, social protection and mining sectors. The company is envisaged to provide business guidance, project design and implementation, training, policy/strategic analysis/reviews, conduct research, prepare M&E frameworks, market advising, help government to collect tax and carry out other advisory functions in the above specified areas. NC2L intends to provide clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying consultancy services. NC2L uses dynamic staffs both employed and hired consultants, participatory approaches, models and tools and advanced technology to provide satisfactory services to clients with the concept "Together We Can".
Post: Administrative Officer (Volunteer)
NC2L seeks energetic and experienced personnel to volunteer on the post of Administrative Officer and join our fast growing dynamic team.
- Conduct systematic review of office premises to ensure a good and secure working environment for all staff members and undertake all actions necessary to arrange cleaning and ensure procurement, maintenance and repair of equipment, services and supplies in accordance with budgetary plans and allocations;
- Periodically conduct systematic review of organizational policies, operating systems and internal controls to ensure they are congruent to the principles and aims of the company;
- Meeting with clients and maintain good client relations to promote the image of NC2L;
- Risk management and documentation control to achieve organizational effectiveness;
- Assist the various departments of the company in preparation of different reports i.e. Expression of interest (EOI), proposals, plans & budgets for presentation to Board of Directors, Donors, Partners and Beneficiaries;
- Perform general administrative tasks in order to ensure that the relevant documentation is accurate and accessible.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Planning& Mgt/Project Planning& Mgt/Agricultural Economics/Development Economics/ or other related field;
- Experience in consultancy industry will be an added advantage;
- Excellent in Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, report writing and presentation skills.
- Should be living in Dodoma and willing to volunteer at least for 6 months;
- Should have been graduated in 2014/15 academic years or beyond;
- Excellent and clear communication skills;
- Good organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills (client-orientated, conflict-management and liaison skills);
- Ability to build and maintain sound interpersonal relations and function effectively;
- Commitment to the company vision, mission, values and goals;
- Must be assertive, work well in a team and perform well under pressure;
- Task oriented/deadline driven;
Interested candidates, who qualify for this post, should send their application letter, resume/CV and copies of professional certificates to Managing Director, Nkamson Consultancy Co. Ltd; Babansee House, Mnadani Street; Nearby KKKT Church; P.O Box 1705, Dodoma-Tanzania or through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com not latter than 25th November 2016. For more information do not hesitate to contact us through phone number +255 686 006 088.