Doctors with Africa (CUAMM), is an international non-profit health organization, headquartered in Italy. Founded in 1950, CUAMM focuses on designing health system strengthening projects, with particular attention to the needs of women and children, and tailored to specific needs of the countries where the organization carries out projects. Through its evidence based approach, CUAMM works to
remove the barriers preventing communities from accessing health services, and to improve the quality of the same services, to achieve accessible, quality and equitable healthcare for everyone.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- To keep the accounting information updated;
- To prepare double entry records;
- To manage the data entry records in the Accounting Software;
- To ensure detailed documentation about payments and bank transaction;
- To prepare monthly bank accounts reconciliation;
- To take care of all rental and bill payments;
- To ensure that all documentation relating to expenses and
- financial/banking operations is in available, for correct reporting;
- Ensure proper use of project vehicles, and supervise maintenance and
Qualifications & Experience
BSc Accounting and Finance;
A minimum of 2 years' experience as Assistant Accountant;
Preferable previous experience as Assistant Accountant of developing
Perfect and demonstrated command of the English language, both written and
spoken, is required.
Contract duration: 1 year Renewable
Trial period: 3 months
Dar es Salaam Head Office
Applications must include:
Covering letter addressing how the candidate's experience relates to the
specific duties of the position applied for;
• Names and contact information of (at least) three professional references
(including current Direct Supervisor).
The application should be addressed to the Country Administrator and sent by
email to: email@example.com
The position will remain open until November 17, 2016.
All applications received after the deadline of 17 November 2016 will not be
Methods of Application
All applications should be submitted by email. Interested candidates that meet
the qualifications indicated per each vacancy should apply, indicating the post
they are applying for in the subject line.
Please include: up-to-date CV; (at least) three contactable professional
references; a covering letter. Applications not including all these information will
not be considered; applications submitted after the deadline will also not be
The application must be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications received through any other means will not be taken into
DO NOT attach copies of certificates/diplomas;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
Deadline for submission of applications is November 17, 2016.