SODEA INVESTMENT LIMITED
SODEA INVESTMENT LTD is a legally registered company dealing with wholesale and supply of A4 quality copy papers and other stationery materials. The company is committed to serving with integrity and ensure quick delivery of supplies to customers. Suitable candidates with the following qualifications are invited to apply:
Assistant Accountant (2 posts)
Assistant Accountant Job Duties:
· Posting the daily transactions.
- · Assist in reviewing of Profit&Loss statement , Balance sheet and any other duties as assigned.
- · Update the financial database.
- · Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- · Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- · Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- · Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- · Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- · Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- · Understands well Microsoft Excel.
- · Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- · He or she must have at least a diploma in Accounting
- · Good understanding of accounting practices
- · Excellent organization abilities
- · Fast working with computer/internet, at least one year experience with Quick books
- · Fluent speaking and writing in English and Swahili
- · At least one year working experience in accountancy field.
All applications must be sent to:
SODEA INVESTMENT LTD
DAR ES SALAAM
Application Deadline: 20/11/2016