Milvik is the leading provider of mobile delivered insurance and health services in emerging markets. We offer simple and affordable life, accident and health insurance services.
We developed an industry leading pay-as-you-go (‘PAYG’) insurance product that is the first of its kind in most markets. A large part of our business is driven by partnerships but we are rapidly expanding our BIMA-branded portfolio, in which we sell products directly to consumers.
Job Description / Responsibility
· Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships followed by an introductory needs analysis/discovery meeting utilizing a consultative sales approach
· Prepare and present proposals to corporate decision makers
· Work closely with assigned corporate partnerships to ensure contractual fulfillment with an emphasis towards maximizing cross promotional opportunities
· Maximize product category yield in all major categories through the sale of fully integrated partnerships
· Manage expense budgets related to the implementation and execution of corporate partnership agreements
· Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
· Identify market needs and develop new products and services
· Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities
· Deliver high standard of services and build relationship with partners and direct customers;
· Support the growth of business by developing / exploring new direct distribution channels;
· Prepare and implementation of marketing and sales program;
· Ensure excellent customer service quality;
· Achieve goals of portfolio growth and sales / business target set for the department
· Involve in strategic planning and execution of business plans;
· Facilitate legal and operational compliance of all business activities;
· Enhance business retention;
· Provide regular and ad hoc reports for monitoring of business performance.
· Responsible for generating new business and meeting targets
Graduate degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred. Master degree/ MBA is an added advantage.
A minimum of 5 years of working experience and at least 2 years in a managerial position
· The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Corporate Marketing, Business Development, Marketing, Relationship Management/Key Account Management, Sales, Tele Marketing
· The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Banks, Insurance, Leasing, Pharmaceutical/Medicine Companies, Telecommunication
All applications should be addressed and sent to the undersigned either by email via firstname.lastname@example.org and or by postal mail not later than 30th November 2016.
Milvik Tanzania Limited,
P.O. Box 31308
Mikocheni phase II, Kiko Avenue (White Star Complex)
Dar es Salaam
Home Unlabelled BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - MILVIK TANZANIA LIMITED
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - MILVIK TANZANIA LIMITED
Published on: Thursday, November 10, 2016