1. JOB TITLE: Communication Manager
Contract: Fixed Term;
Full time from Early January 2017 to
31st March, 2018
Reports to: Project Manager
Work Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Note: All candidates must have the legal right to work in
Tanzania. dLab is unable to sponsor work permit for this
- To support the management team in formulating a communications strategy
- To create website content and enhance the existing website
- To create and manage contents for the dLab blog
- To create dLab presentation materials
- To create a repository of existing resources from the region, and social media contents
- To design and manage the dLab brochures, flyers, kits for conferences and round-tables, etc.
- To work closely with all project partners including other communications tasks as well as new initiatives that will continue to emerge as the dLab expands its scope of work.
Qualification and Experience
- Holder of Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication,
- Business Administration, Marketing or related.
- Masters Qualification shall be an added advantage.
- At least four years experience in similar position or as a senior communications officer with proven track record of success working with diverse cultures, and in developing countries.
- Must have designed and executed communication strategy including design skills andexperience managing start-ups.
- Managing social media accounts and campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- He/she should be able to maintain ethical standard at work
- Excellent public relation and team building
Mode of Application: Eligible Candidates shoule
Application letter, verified copies of relevant certificat
Curriculum Vitae to:
The Managing Director,
University of Dar Es Salaam Computing Centre
P.O. Box 35062,
DAR ES SALAAM.