Job title: Digital Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
Reporting to:Head of Marketing and Corporate Affairs
To develop, implement, track and optimize the bank’s digital campaigns across all digital channels, create business opportunities in order to keep improving the bank’s share of voice, brand equity and shareholder’s value.
• University’s Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications & Journalism
• Master’s Degree in any Business related field is an added Advantage
Responsibilities & duties
• Develop and implement digital strategy, policies and budgets to drive online traffic to the bank and its products.
• Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights while reviewing new technologies and keep the bank at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points and advice business for service delivery improvement
• Collaborate with Agencies, PR and marketing Managers to ensure live feeds during events (internal and external)
• Develop, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns.
• Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Manage online brand and products conversation and enquiries timely.
• Manage/redesign and maintaining the bank’s website, face book, twitter and Instagram.
• Manage Plan and budget control of all digital marketing.
Applications: Send your CV through; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th November 2016
Digital Manager - Workforce Management & Consultancy Ltd