The University of Oar es Salaam Computing Centre (UCC) is ICT Company wholly owned by the University of Oar es Salaam. It ~
ICT services to the University of Oar Es Salaam and to the General Public.Through its Tanzania Oata Lab (dLab) Project, UCC is
applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
2. POSITION: DRIVER/MESSENGER
Contract: Fixed Term;
Full time from Early January 2017 to
31 st March, 2018
Reports to: Project Manager
- Drives dLab vehicles to transport person and/or rm as directed.
- Collect, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing stationery and other materials within and outside the office and makes appropriate entries in reqiste: required.
- Packaging of office equipment to transported/distributed to the respective ares anc appropriate entries in register when required.
- Cleans vehicles, checks on oil, gasoline, water an
- change tires and reports need of major repairs.
- Maintains record of mileage, gasoline and oil USE any unusual performance of the vehicle.
- Maintains logbooks and ensure you keep movement of vehicles
- Responsible for safe-keeping of the vehicle ani entrusted to you.
- Reports promptly any defect or problems detect: vehicle.
- Carries out diagnoses of minor problems immediate repair
- Assists in repairing minor defects in the vehicle attention.
- Performs messenger duties such as documents/letters, collecting mail, photocopying of doc
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned to time to time.
Qualifications & Experience
• Incumbent should be able to read and write.
• He/she should possess at least a Certificate of Sec Education Examination
• Be able to work under minimum supervision
• Holder of Class C driving license
• Excellent communication skills
Mode of Application: Eligible Candidates shoule
Application letter, verified copies of relevant certificat
Curriculum Vitae to:
The Managing Director,
University of Dar Es Salaam Computing Centre
P.O. Box 35062,
DAR ES SALAAM.