• Be accountable and responsible to ensure effective internal control system, accurate accounting, and financial reporting in compliance with donor and Plan financial guidelines.
• Facilitate the capacity building of the partners on compliance and to ensure timely advance settlement & payment.
• Oversee and manage project budget at regional level with close coordination with country finance team
• Prepare monthly/quarterly program/financial report in coordination with Finance Grants and Finance departments
• Train partner agencies in financial and record maintenance as when required including verification of project expenditures
Qualification, Experience and skills
• In-depth knowledge of the Finance and accounting preferably in Non profit making organisation
• A degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification
• CPA will be an added advantage
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills appropriate to the audience
• Proficient Computer skills and use of relevant accounting packages
• Ability to work under harsh condition
• Ability to work under multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
• Good English language skills(oral /written )
Plan International Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer. Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certificate copies of relevant education and professional qualifications together with names of three referees, and their contact. Therefore all applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 11th November, 2016.
Job location: Sumbawanga