The Litigation Manager is responsible for management of all legal risks. Primarily responsible for managing Litigation (potential and actual) with the main focus on legal recoveries and support the Head of Legal and to ensure that best practice is adopted with regard to the management of litigation portfolio. The position holder will work closely with Legal and credit recovery teams to ensure an integrated approach to recoveries is implemented with measurable TAT to all cases/accounts handled.
Responsibilities & duties
• Develop and implement digital strategy, policies and budgets to drive online traffic to the bank and its products.
• Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights while reviewing new technologies and keep the bank at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points and advice business for service delivery improvement
• Collaborate with Agencies, PR and marketing Managers to ensure live feeds during events (internal and external)
• Develop, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns.
• Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Manage online brand and products conversation and enquiries timely.
• Manage/redesign and maintaining the bank’s website, face book, twitter and Instagram.
• Manage Plan and budget control of all digital marketing.
• University Bachelor’s Degree in Laws (LLB)
• Master’s Degree in any Business related field is an added Advantage
Work experience & skills
• At least 3 years management experience in litigation, Disciplinary & Grievance, Banking Operations, Governance, Contracts and Board
Applications: Send your CV through; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th November 2016
Job title: Litigation Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
Reporting to: Head of Legal & Company Secretary
Litigation Manager - Workforce Management & Consultancy Ltd