Job purpose and summary: This position is to support the successful implementation of the MNCH/SRH project in ensuring that all project operations are conducted as per the prescriptions of the Operations Manual and other approved policies and also in accordance to the donor’s procedures and policies.
• Prepares financial and other reports to aid the preparation of the overall project financial reports for dissemination and decision making.
• Budget preparation and Budgetary Control Support for the effective implementation of the MNCH/SRH project financial plans.
• Coordinates Cash Forecasting for the MNCH/SRH project to ensure the availability of funds for project operations.
• Operates the Plan International operation software to meet Plan’s/Donor spending and financial reporting requirements.
• Implement Internal Financial Controls & Payment processes for the attainment of value for money at all times.
Qualification, Experience and skills
• In-depth knowledge of the Finance and accounting preferably in Non profit making organization
• A degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification
• CPA will be an added advantage
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role in an NGO environment
• Knowledge in SAP Accounting software would be an added advantage;
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Show strong understanding and knowledge of Cash Flows, Budgetary Controls and compliance with financial controls
• Fair knowledge of project management
• Good management skills; Financial Report writing Skills; Problem solving skills
• Good team player; Good negotiating, facilitating and influencing skills
• Knowledge in a relevant accounting software and proficient in Microsoft applications especially excel and pivot tables.
• Good communication skills both oral and written
• Good accounting, analytical and judgement skills
• Good supervisory and coordination skills
Plan International Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer. Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certificate copies of relevant education and professional qualifications together with names of three referees, and their contact. Therefore all applications should be sent to email@example.com not later than 11th November, 2016.
Job location: Dar es Salaam
Project Finance Manager - Plan International Tanzania