Position: Risk Management officer
Reporting to .
Head of Risk Management
Dar es Salaam; Head Office
Responsible for assisting in implementing Risk
management function in the bank.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement a set of risk measurements and
reports including losses, incidents, key risk
exposures and early warning indicators.
• Track and analyze general market information,
trends and best practice for incorporotion in the
Bank's risk management policies and framework.
• Gather internal information to identify, assess,
monitor and control the risks.
• Establish internal benchmarks (parameters/
limits) to evaluate and manage each of the
risk indicators in the bank.
• Report the risks as well as internal trends
• Gather market information and developments
on various risks for the purpase of documenting
and using them in managing ang evaluating
the internal risks.
• Analyze general market information and assess
impact on bank's business and risk profiles.
• Advise on best practices to be followed by the
• Report any noted deviations outside agreed
• Perform any other related duties as assigned
• Advanced Diploma or degree in banking,
finance, accounting, business administration,
insurance, risk management from a recognized
University or institution.
• Work experience of at least 2 year in Bank's
• Knowledge of BOT Basel II Guidelines in Risk
Management is essential.
• Knowledge in computer applications.
• Repart writing skills.
Interested candidates should send their CV with a cover letter explaining why they are suitable for the
post. The applications should indicate the positions applied for on the top of the envelope.
Submissions can be dropped physically or by post in the address below:
Tanzania Women's Bank Pic,
Old Post Office Building, Mkwepu Street,
P.O. Box 72604,
Oar es Salaam.
Deadline is: Tuesday 22nd November 2016 by pm GMT. Late or incomplete
applications will not be considered.