Sales Engineer – IAT/OFA
We are looking for a dynamic, pro-active, experienced and competent Sales Engineer for
Industrial air (IAT) and Oil Free air (OFA) equipment and related accessories, reporting to
Business Line Manager, Compressor Technique (CT). As Sales Engineer, your mission will
be to sell CT equipment and to effectively provide technical sales support for all Industrial
air and oil free air equipment, air and gas treatment and related accessories in Tanzania,
ensuring the company’s goals of profitable growth, market share, and territory coverage are
The successful candidate will have the main responsibilities to:
- Maximize sales of IAT and OFA products in Atlas Copco’s portfolio to our current and
new customers through relentless sales prospecting activities focused towards the
- Ensure that related sales targets are met in terms of unit sales and revenue
generation while giving due attention to highest price realization.
- Increase market share in through an efficient sales process and increased market
- Ensure proper & professional follow-up of customers/prospects.
- Promote the latest Products and business concepts
- Develop and extend the existing customer base as well as identify new business
- Understand/gather information about the Market potential, competitor’s activities,
new Applications etc.
- Promote Atlas Copco’s Core value of Interaction, Innovation and Commitment in the
- Liaise with colleagues in other divisions especially CTS to ensure good customer
- Ensure an excellent working relationship with peers and colleagues.
- Adhere to Safety, health and environmental policy and other requirements relating
to care of equipment
- To undertake ad-hoc projects, as will be assigned from time to time.
- We are looking for a results oriented, innovative thinker, highly motivated
salesperson with a strong technical background and the ability to operate with
- Effective territory and account management skills are keys to the success in this
- In addition, you will also need to demonstrate excellent communication, negotiation
and presentation skills.
-years sales experience for industrial equipment preferably compressor sales.
Educational/ Knowledge requirements
- Engineering degree
- Good knowledge (written & oral) of English is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Personality requirements
- Dynamic & flexible
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under time constraints
- Result oriented and like to get things done with minimal supervision
- Country and city description
The position is based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Send your application to: email@example.com
Atlas Copco Tanzania Limited is dedicated to sales & service of Atlas Copco products in
Tanzania. The Company employs about 105 people and is enjoying a strong development.
The Country Office is located in Dar es Salaam, with a branch office in Mwanza, and minesite
presence in Kahama, and Geita.
Expiry date: 14th November 2016