Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a locally registered NGO first established in 1994. It is the largest indigenous provider of disability and rehabilitation services in the country. CCBRT aims to empower people with disabilities and their families, improve their quality of life, and ensure access to medical and rehabilitative treatment. Committed to preventing disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities and is currently constructing a Maternity and Newborn Hospital. In support of continuous improvement of our health services and contribute to the development of health care professionals in Tanzania, CCBRT is also establishing a Training Centre.
We are looking for a business minded Training Centre coordinator who is leading the further development of the Training Centre strategy and leads the establishment of the CCBRT Training Centre.
As Training Centre Coordinator at CCBRT, you will develop and implement CCBRT’s Training Centre strategy, and explore the training’s business potential for CCBRT work areas (internal capacity assessment, regulations). Taking responsibility for defining the roadmap to establishing the training centre and leading on its implementation, you will also develop and track new training methods, techniques and technologies in all CCBRT’s areas of work. You’ll conduct market analysis in East Africa on CME needs in CCBRT’s areas of work, and engage both with external stakeholders that can contribute to the establishment and operationalization of the TC and other CCBRT departments on the role of the training centre for internal capacity building.
Will ideally have:
· A Degree in business development, Education, HR or clinical field
· Experience in the public health sector
· Proven working experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting (including budget)
· Experience in setting up a training centre or similar entity
· Adequate knowledge of learning management systems, modern training methods / techniques and web delivery tools
· Proven knowledge on full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
· MS Office proficiency
· Advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
· Effective communication skills, ability to work under minimal supervision, drive and persistence, innovative thinking and intercultural sensitivity
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role, and why you want to work for CCBRT in particular. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate job reference number: 2016-10 | DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 1st December 2016